The Uncanny Experience,
September 16th & 17th, 2023Minneapolis Club
729 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Xavier Institute Now.
Dear Prospective Student,
Congratulations on taking the first step toward unlocking your full potential as a mutant.
You are cordially invited to join us at Xavier Institute on September 16th & 17th, 2023. This is your opportunity to explore our campus, meet fellow students & faculty, and get a glimpse into the exciting world of mutant education.
We have a whole host of activities planned for you, including our Panel Programing, a Mutant Market full of art & collectibles, a Cosplay Contest, an epic After Party, and much more.
At the Xavier Institute, you will be immersed in a world you’ve always dreamed of.
With great anticipation,
The Uncanny Experience is a two day immersive fandom event created by fans for fans who desire to be mutant and proud. Our mission is to transport you into the universe of mutantkind, build community, and give a platform to the creators, artists, and actors of the X-Men universe to interact with and educate attendees.
The Uncanny Experience, an event produced by Giant-Size Productions, is a fan convention with immersive elements held at the Minneapolis Club in Minnesota. We provide participants with quality entertainment and an immersive experience like none other, in the form of panels, vendor booths, cosplay, fan activities, live entertainment, and celebrity & creator signings.
The Uncanny Experience and Giant-Size Productions are not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way associated with Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Studios, or The Walt Disney Company. The X-Men, characters, names and related likenesses are trademarks and copyright of Marvel Entertainment.
- The Uncanny Experience will take place at the Minneapolis Club
- Parking is available within the adjoining parking lot. The cost is $15 per car.
- 220 8th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
- Additional parking available on city street meters throughout the downtown area
- Public Transportation is available within three blocks of the venue via the 94 Bus or the Light Rail Green Line. Visit https://www.metrotransit.org/homefor more information
- Minneapolis & St.Paul are a vibrant metropolis. Visit https://www.exploreminnesota.com/minneapolis-st-paul-areato learn more about the surrounding area to enjoy during your stay
- TRAVEL & HOTELS
- The nearest airport to Minneapolis is the International MSP Airport
- We have secured a reduced nightly rate at the Hyatt Centric,just 2 blocks from the Uncanny Experience. Please visit this link to learn about the hotel discount and how to arrange reservations.
- The downtown Minneapolis area offers many hotel options
- Car Rental services are available at the MSP Airport with Budget and Enterprise within walking distance from the venue.
- FLOOR PLAN
- Stay tuned for a map and plan of the venue as we get closer to September, 2023.
- The Uncanny Experience provides an equal and accessible event to all of our attendees, including persons requiring accessibility services. We are committed to giving people who require accessibility services the same opportunity to access all of our goods and services and allowing them to benefit from the same services in the same place and in a similar way to all our fans.Visit our FAQpage for more information on Accessibility at The Uncanny Experience. Please submit a request with any questions and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The weather is mild in mid-September with temperatures ranging from 72 degrees to 53 degrees. The Uncanny Experience will offer outdoor activities so please plan accordingly.